There undeniably is a great deal excitement about(LTE), the 4G technology that commercial wireless carriers and the public-safety sector have chosen to deliver broadband communications. And there’s good reason for that—LTE indeed is a game changer, for both the public and private sectors.
But there many important decisions that need to be made for private LTE deployments to become reality, and an enormous amount of work will follow those decisions. The following are some of the key questions that need to be answered:
- How long should I keep funding my current land-mobile radio system?
- When is the right time to make the migration to LTE?
- How do I integrate my LMR network with my LTE network?
- How do I handle the incredible amount of data that an LTE network will generate?
- How do I fund an LTE network deployment?
In this's Urgent Communications’ eZine, three companies that are well-positioned to help you find the answers to these questions and many more—Black & Veatch, The Digital Decision and —explain their capabilities regarding LTE, and how they can help you maximize your investment in this next-generation technology.
Please fill out the form below and click submit to download your copy of IWCE’s Urgent Communications LTE eZine.