A panel of experts shares their advice for ensuring that radio system deployments are executed well, and that system performance meets end-user expectations. Emphasis was placed on common pitfalls — particularly those associated with coverage and interference — and the best tactics for avoiding them.
- Ira Wiesenfeld, P.E., Ira Wiesenfeld & Associates
- Scott Tschetter, Eastern Communications
- Robert Shapiro, P.E., Independent LMR Consultant
- Nick Tusa, Founder, Tusa Consulting Services
- Joe Blaschka, ADCOMM Engineering