It’s All About the Data
Available On Demand!
Presented by your Public Safety Partners at ECaTS (Emergency Call Tracking System)
Public safety is fueled by a steady stream of data rich activities and content. This data can help improve operations, but there are numerous disparate data sources – Call Detail (CDR), ESInet i3, Text to 911, CAD records and more. Join us to discover how you can leverage these data sources via a single system so that you can make better decisions and improve operations.
Learn how you can use ECaTS public safety data and resources to:
- Identify system health
- Forecast staffing needs
- Analyze misdirected wireless call routing
- Recognize the impact of new technology
- Support legislative and funding requests
- Perform forensics on infrastructure impacts during large scale emergencies
- Aggregate ESInet i3 and PSAP logging
Typically these data sources are stored separately and the potential value is never truly realized. Fortunately, ECaTS can help!
Product Manager for ECaTS