Intergraph debuts latest incident-management solution at APCO conference
Intergraph introduced Incident Management version 9.1. The solution combines computer-aided dispatch (CAD), mobile dispatch, communications and fire interfaces. Incident Management 9.1 supports industry standard information exchanges, such as the National Information Exchange Model (NIEM), to promote interoperability.
Intergraph Incident Management solution version 9.1 includes:
- Integrated mobile desktop workflows that save time and increase efficiency for officers who perform reporting and other desktop tasks in the field;
- Enhanced recommend unit and station personnel support to ensure the most appropriate response based on existing requirements, rules and resource availability;
- Fire workflow enhancements to support the unique requirements of fire agencies and improve communication between the CAD system and the fire records system;
- A priority special situation alert that clearly escalates specific situations to ensure proper attention;
- A single log-in and workflow consistency across applications; and
- Improved alert mechanism and keyword highlighting to differentiate between critical and less urgent alert information.
Incident Management version 9.1 also supports Citrix XenApp for client virtualization and VMWare’s VSphere ESX for server virtualization, which can save money by reducing hardware and system administrative costs. Additionally, the updated version embraces industry standard platforms such as Oracle Database 11g, SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Internet Explorer® and Microsoft Windows® Server 2008.