Aeroflex adds P25 Phase II TDMA functions to digital radio test set
Aeroflex upgraded its 3920 Radio Test Set to now support P25 Phase II TDMA test functions. The upgrade also includes new features for the development, manufacture, and field-test of analog and digital PMR radios and base stations.
TDMA operation support includes:
- H-CPM (inbound modulation) modulation and demodulation
- H-CPM eye diagram, distribution plot, and constellation H-DQPSK (outbound modulation) modulation and demodulation
- H-DQPSK eye diagram, distribution plot, and constellation
- Generation of all H-CPM standard patterns
- Generation of all H-DQPSK standard patterns
- Unit-under-test (UUT) measurements for Phase II including modulation fidelity, symbol deviation, symbol clock error, frequency error, power, and TX bit error
- Power profile diagrams of both full slots and ramp-up/ramp-down for H-CPM modulation
- New features for P25 radios have been added, including extended FM analog test functions.
Using Aeroflex Auto-Test II scripts, the 3920 also supports automated testing and alignment of TETRA, P25, DMR, dPMR, NXDN, as well as many analog legacy radio systems.