Make your presence known: 7 tips that IWCE exhibitors can use to maximize their show investments
By Nadira Ramatally, IWCE marketing manager
As an exhibitor at IWCE, preparing for the show can be a challenge when it comes to managing logistics, finances, sponsorships, marketing and the like. Whether you are a seasoned professional or it’s your first time exhibiting at IWCE, it is important to make the most of your investment and get the attention you deserve. To help you through the process, here is a list of tips to help you with marketing your presence at IWCE 2016:
- Update your exhibitor listing: Login to your company profile to update your exhibitor listing. When prospects look you up, this is the information that will appear on IWCE’s website, the IWCE Show Directory and the IWCE Mobile app. Don’t forget to select your product categories!
- Create a website page: Create a special page on your website dedicated to your booth at the show. Be sure to include your booth number, the products and services you will exhibit, or new product announcements you will be making at the show. If you are presenting or doing a demonstration, include the title, date, time description and benefits.
- Invite your customers: Exhibit Hall Passes are a simple way to invite your top customers to attend IWCE 2016 for FREE. Your customers will be sure to thank you for $99 savings! Exhibitors can request up to 25 Printed Exhibit Hall passes or a customized PDF version. Learn more.
- Social Media: Be sure to post regular status updates on your company's Facebook and Twitter pages. Tag IWCE in your posts, and your reach will extend even further! Engage your followers with info about your new products and services and don't forget to use the hashtags #IWCEexpo and #IWCE2016.
- Submit Your Photo: Exhibitors are encouraged to submit product images to be featured on IWCE's social media pages FREE of charge. View guidelines and find out how by clicking here.
- Create a press release: Write a press release about exhibiting at IWCE 2016 and distribute it to your prospects. Get additional coverage for your press releases by submitting it to IWCE's Urgent Communications for review at [email protected].
- Registration Widget: The registration widget is a small snippet of code that can be placed anywhere on your website that will display your booth number and provide visitors of your website an easy way to register for the show. It will also keep track of the number of clicks and who registered for the show from your widget. More information on this can be found on the ConnectME Dashboard when you register for IWCE.
To learn more about any of the tips listed above or to view additional ideas, check out this page on the IWCE website. We hope you have a successful show!