Be a thought leader at IWCE 2017
By Stacey Orlick, Director of Community and Conference Content, IWCE
We at IWCE are excited about the year ahead! IWCE 2017 doesn’t take place until next March 27-31, but we are already looking for dynamic speakers with great stories and insights about what's new and relevant in the world of communications technology.
Share relevant, future-thinking insights, research, trends and educational topics with IWCE’s attendees, who come from all levels of government, public-safety organizations such as law enforcement and fire/EMS, transportation, utilities and the enterprise sector.
Topics areas include:
- FirstNet and the Nationwide Public Safety Broadband Network;
- Technology reviews, including LTE, P25, NXDN, TETRA, DMR and other technologies;
- Public-safety topics such as mission-critical push-to-talk, NG-911, text to 911, firefighter and EMS communications, command post, indoor location services and CAD, app development and new technologies for public safety, new devices;
- Towers and Wireless Sites/Network Infrastructure Forum, including HetNets, Small Cells and DAS;
- Critical-infrastructure topics such as smart grid, positive train control, sensors, smart buildings;
- Smart cities and the Internet of Things (IoT);
- Next-generation networks and systems;
- System management and infrastructure;
- Case studies and best practices;
- Interoperability and collaboration;
- Planning and preparation for communications system;
- Spectrum and signal optimization; and
- Regulatory and policy.
Visit IWCE’s Call for Speakers page for more information and to submit your idea. The deadline is Aug. 24, 2016.
We hope you’ll share your expertise to help others do the best they can at their jobs. Thanks!