Our contact information can be found below, but you can also learn more about us.
Need to renew subscriptions, change addresses or order back issues? Please contact our Subscription Services Department.
Customer Service Phone Numbers:
(Outside US) 847-763-9504
Customer Service Emails:
Penton Media's Fire Chief & Wireless Communications Group
Vice President and Market Leader, Public Infrastructure Group
Gregg is the group publisher of American City & County, American School & University, Fire Chief, Government Product News, Government Procurement, Urgent Communications and Waste Age magazines. He has been in publishing since 1973, joining AC&C in 1988. Gregg graduated from the University of Texas at Arlington with a B.S. in Marketing and Finance. He lives in Roswell, Ga., with his wife Sue, daughters Kirsten and Lauren, and Lola the dog.
Editor-in-Chief and Publisher
Glenn Bischoff is the editor-in-chief and publisher of Urgent Communications magazine. Over a 30-year journalism career, his publications have won several ASBPE awards for editorial excellence. He also has written for the Daily Herald, Illinois' third-largest daily newspaper. He earned a bachelor's degree in journalism from Northern Illinois University in 1980.
Show Manager and Conference Director, IWCE
Stacey Orlick is the show manager for IWCE, as well as the conference director. A tradeshow professional with 18 years of experience, Stacey has been a member of the IWCE team since 2005. Her previous events include the Club Industry Show, the Internet World franchise, Wireless Systems Design Show, Military Electronics Show and ISPCON, among others.
Donny Jackson is editor of Urgent Communications magazine. Before joining UC in 2002, he covered telecommunications for four years as a freelance writer and as news editor for Telephony magazine. Prior to that, he worked for suburban newspapers in the Dallas area, serving as editor-in-chief for the Irving News and the Las Colinas Business News.
- Jim Barthold
- James Careless
- Merrill Douglas
- Jay Jacobsmeyer
- Harold Kinley
- Doug Mohney
- Dave Plank
- Alan Tilles
Editorial Advisory Council
- Chris Baker, Roseville (Calif.) Fire Department
- Don Denning, City of Boston
- Steve Devine, Missouri Department of Public Safety
- Sal Dragotta, Viking Communications
- Steve Guller, Warner Communications
- Ben Holycross, Polk County (Fla.) Board of Commissioners
- David Jones, Mission Critical Partners (former NENA president)
- Dave and Steve Keller, Radio One
- Wanda McCarley, Tarrant County (Texas) 911 (former APCO president)
- Harlin McEwen, International Assoc. of Chiefs of Police
- Chris Moore, San Jose Police Department
- Myron Polulak, WPCS Intl.
- John Powell, National Public Safety Telecommunications Council
- Steve Rauter, Western Will County (Ill.) Communications Center
- Bill Schrier, City of Seattle
- Andrew Seybold, Andrew Seybold, Inc.
- Tom Sorley, City of Houston
- Steve Souder, Fairfax County (Va.) Dept. of Public Safety Communications
- Scott Tschetter, Eastern Communications, Ltd.
- Nick Tusa, Tusa Consulting Services
- Charles Werner, Charlottesville (Va.) Fire Department and SAFECOM
Sales and Marketing Staff
National Sales Manager
View the International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) site.
Show Manager and Conference Director
Sales Manager, Companies A-K
Sales Manager, Companies L-Z
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Financial Officer/Executive Vice President
Senior Vice President