APCO certifies P33 trainers
The Association of Public-Safety Communications Officials (APCO) International named the agencies that have training programs that meet or exceeding the APCO Minimum Training Standards for Public Safety Telecommunicators (2006). The certification presentations will be made at the Distinguished Achievers Breakfast at the APCO International 76th Annual Conference and Exposition in Houston on Aug. 3.
This year’s recognition includes certification to:
- York County 911, York, Pa.
- El Paso County Sheriff’s Office, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Fayetteville Police Department, Fayetteville, Ark.
- Denver 911 Communications Center, Denver, Colo.
- North East King County Regional Public Safety Communication Agency (NORCOM), Bellevue, Wash.
- Raleigh-Wake Emergency Communications Center, Raleigh, N.C.
- Delaware State Police, Dover, Del.
- Cincinnati Police Communications Section, Cincinnati, Ohio