M5 Networks’ metric analyzes live-answer service
M5 Networks launched it Answer Service Metric, which gives access to actionable intelligence about call-answer rates at their businesses.
With the Live Answer Service Metric, M5 clients will be able to determine the exact number of calls that reach an employee, regardless of which line the customer calls or how many auto-attendants are used to direct the call. In addition, users of this feature can:
- Use an easy-to-read dashboard to identify abandoned call rates
- Compare results between main lines and employee extensions
- See how the company’s live answer rates compare to others
- Drill down on specific calls to understand each caller’s experience
- Find problems and correct them immediately
The Live Answer Service Metric is available as part of the M5 Intelligence package, a suite of offerings that enables clients to ensure that their phone system configuration is aligned with the business’ sales and service objectives.
Other products initially available as part of the Intelligence package include; Talk Time, a new approach to understanding what happens to a call, no matter how many times it may be transferred. Additional features will be included in the M5 Intelligence package in the coming months.